Charity Car Events Pty Ltd – proudly supporting Beyond Blue is pleased to announce the 2019 Beyond Bitumen Rally.
- The Rally will commence in Yass NSW on the morning of Friday 29th March 2019.
- Over the next 4 days we will see plenty of rural NSW including historic country towns and some great dirt roads that only the locals know about.
- The Rally will finish up in Cowra NSW on Monday afternoon 1st April 2019.
- To register just fill in the Contact Form below and Peter will be in touch with you. If you need additional information contact Peter by email here or phone 0414-284489.
There are 3 categories of eligible vehicles:-
- Any well prepared charity event or similar vehicle, is eligible to enter. If your charity car only gets used one week each year, or hasn’t been used for several years, this is a great opportunity to dust it off and get some more fun out of it. All vehicles must be registered and insured.
- Any modern 4WD vehicle vehicle (Landcruiser, Patrol, Discovery, HiLux, Navara, Triton, etc.) Some SUVs may also be suitable, but it will depend upon the actual roads that we will take on the event. Please check with Peter for individual cases.
- Any road registered rally car is also eligible to enter, as many of the roads we use have also been used for some of the iconic rounds of the Australian Rally Championships. All vehicles must be registered and insured.
- If you don’t have a suitable vehicle but still want to participate, we may be able to put you in touch with a 4WD hire company that can provide vehicles ready to go at economical rates.
You will need to cover the following expenses:-
- Entrance Fee: a $550 Entrance Fee is payable to Charity Car Events Pty Ltd. You can pay by Credit Card or Bank Transfer when you register.
- Minimum Donation or Sponsorship. Remember, this is a fundraising event for Beyond Blue. 3 million Australians are living with anxiety or depression. Beyond Blue is working to reduce the impact of anxiety, depression and suicide in the community by raising awareness and understanding, empowering people to seek help, and supporting recovery, management and resilience. In 2019 the Minimum Donation is $1,500. There are a number of different ways that this can be paid. We will help you through this process. Remember to get your friends and contacts to support your endeavours. All their donations will be credited as part of your $1,500. Of course, you can raise as much money as you want to go towards such a great cause. The highest individual fundraising so far has been $50,000 in one year.
- Meals: All meals will be at your own cost. Some meals will be prearranged and provided by local schools and service clubs, etc. for a small fee. Others will be arranged at country pubs if there are limited choices nearby.
- Accommodation: Accommodation will be at your own cost. We will provide a list of motels in each town that we have asked for rooms to be kept available for you to book. We suggest you book early to ensure you get a bed, particularly in the smaller towns.
Just complete the Registration Form below, and we’ll be in touch shortly.