Charity Car Events Pty Ltd – proudly supporting beyondblue is pleased to announce the 2017 Beyond Bitumen Tour.
- The Tour will commence in Nowra NSW on the morning of Friday 31st March 2017.
- Over the next 4 days we will see plenty of coastal and rural NSW including historic country towns and some great dirt roads that only the locals know about.
- The Tour will finish up in the Southern Highlands on Monday afternoon 3rd April 2017.
- To register just fill in the Contact Form below and Peter will be in touch with you. If you need additional information contact Peter by email here or phone 0414-284489.
There are 3 categories of eligible vehicles:-
- Any well prepared charity car is eligible to enter. If your car only gets used one week each year, or hasn’t been used for several years, this is a great opportunity to dust it off and get some more fun out of it. All vehicles must be registered and insured.
- Any modern 4WD vehicle vehicle (Landcruiser, Patrol, Discovery, HiLux, Navara, Triton, etc.) Some SUVs may also be suitable, but it will depend upon the actual roads that we will take on the event. Please check with Peter for individual cases.
- Any road registered rally car is also eligible to enter, as many of the roads we use have also been used for some of the iconic rounds of the Australian Rally Championships. All vehicles must be registered and insured.
- If you don’t have a suitable vehicle but still want to participate, we can put you in touch with a 4WD hire company that can provide vehicles ready to go at economical rates.
You will need to cover the following expenses:-
- Entrance Fee: a$500 Entrance Fee is payable to Charity Car Events Pty Ltd. We will send you Payment Details when you register.
- Minimum Donation or Sponsorship. Remember, this is a fundraising event for beyondblue. 3 million Australians are living with anxiety or depression. beyondblue is working to reduce the impact of anxiety, depression and suicide in the community by raising awareness and understanding, empowering people to seek help, and supporting recovery, management and resilience. In 2017 the Minimum Donation is $1,500. There are a number of different ways that this can be paid. We will help you through this process. Remember to get your friends and contacts to support your endeavours. All their donations will be credited as part of your $1,500. Of course, you can raise as much money as you want to go towards such a great cause.
- Meals: All meals will be at your own cost. Some meals will be prearranged and provided by local service clubs, etc. for a small fee. Others will be arranged at country pubs if there are limited choices nearby. Some may choose to do their own roadside barbeques (unless there is a total fire ban in place at the time).
- Accommodation: Accommodation will be at your own cost. Where possible, accommodation will be set aside for all participants. We will mostly be staying in old country pubs. They may not be luxurious, but they should have clean beds and hot showers. We will endeavour to make sure there is a room available for all participants. If you wish to stay in a more upmarket establishment (if there are any nearby) just let us know so we don’t end up with empty unpaid rooms anywhere.
Just complete the Registration Form below, and we’ll be in touch shortly.